Sustainable and lasting peace is not possible in Kurram district, Till Parachinar Main Highway has been facing difficulties due to the closure of the last 143 days

0 15

Parachinar: Feb 20, Sustainable and lasting peace is not possible in Kurram district, Till Parachinar Main Highway has been facing difficulties due to the closure of the last 143 days.

The closure of 3G, FourG and transportation routes in the Kurram district for the past five months has caused severe problems for the citizens. Due to the absence of communication facilities, the public is unable to contact their loved ones, while basic commodities are also obstructed in the delivery of essential commodities.
The markets are deserted due to a five -month siege, causing locals to face serious problems in food and medical facilities. The shortage of medicines and the closure of medical centers have made health problems for the public even more serious. Citizens say that if the situation remains, a situation like famine can arise.
According to business leader Haji Aid, the goods collected for Ramadan have been robbed, which has resulted in the people facing difficulties in meeting the daily needs. He says traders have suffered severe damage in the current situation, while the public is also facing the absence of food items.
Business leaders have appealed to the government to immediately provide an emergency relief package for the 500,000 detained population. He warned that human tragedy could arise if timely help was not given, which could prove to be more destructive.
Business leaders say the area has been constantly being robbed of trucks in Bagan for the past three days, but the relevant organizations have become silent spectators. Business leaders have raised the question as to who are responsible for the situation and why the government is not taking action against these elements.
Human Rights Organization HRCP Kurram Coordinator Azmat Alizai and social leader Mir Afzal Khan say the government’s silence is meaningful despite repeated looting in a particular area. He demanded that the authorities take immediate steps and protect the public.
Social leader – further says that the attackers are increasing the difficulties of the people in different ways to show themselves oppressed. According to him, the lives of ordinary citizens have been impaired in these situations and urgent action is needed.
On the other hand, the victims of Lower Karam Bagan, Manduri, are holding a sit -in in favor of their demands on Main Road. Tribal leader Haji Karim has announced that the protests will continue unless the victims receive assistance and the elements involved are arrested.
After the government’s announcement of the operation, local leaders have urged the people not to evacuate the area.
According to the District Coordinator PDMA Shiraz Raja, six families have migrated so far.
The district administration says the Kohat peace agreement is being implemented. So far 194 bunkers have been demolished inside the district.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.